Translate

My Bio

Hello, I am Lexi.
I am 20 years old and was born in Maryland just outside of Baltimore but I was raised in Pasadena and Severna Park because my parents got divorced. I am transgender male to female my pronouns are she & hers. I have been on HRT (Hormone Replacement Therapy) for close to 7 months as of March 2016. I have been in contact with a non-profit called FreeStateLegal, they are helping me change my name and gender maker on my ID. They do this for trans persons who can't afford a name change or gender marker change. I am changing my name to Alexandria Krause but I go by Lexi for short. My hobbies are Online PC gaming, YouTube Vlogs/Gameplay videos, as well as live streaming on Twitch. I created a video a few months back showing my transition with how far I've come, I made it just for myself but it took off and became my most viewed video with 40k Views and many likes and comments. Almost all of the comments are positive which really surprised me I figured only trolls would comment but everyone has been congratulating me and telling me I have a lot of courage and I am brave. I love all of you guys who have supported me and helped me realize that I am a beautiful person so thank you! I am struggling with a lack of self confidence, I think the main reason is I don't think my voice is passable and I have been trying to work on it so it sounds better but it's a lot of hard work to change something like that. I also record and stream gameplay to post on YouTube, that isn't as big as my transition videos but its still fun to do. I am currently going to college for Computer Networking and working on my associate's degree. ​ My favorite music that I can't get enough is EDM and Drum and bass, anything electronic is great.​ In life I would love to be able to follow my passion for YouTube by making income from ad revenue on my blog and my other channels. My favorite treat is Kettle corn! I hope that is long enough for the bio!

Stay happy!
Lexi

June 27, 2016

Moving on in life...

Hi guys how are you all?

I recently posted a video on YouTube for the #ProudToBe event, I talked about all the stuff going on in my life recently and it was kind of a spir of the moment thing. I recently distanced myself from people in my life who I thought were my friends but they made me feel ashamed to be myself, so thats why I told them that if I want to change I need to distance myself from them so I can be a better person. That was really hard to do because I care about them and their feelings even if sometimes they don't care about mine. It makes me depressed to think about because I don't like hurting people, but at the same time it's bad for me to get hurt like that. Tomorrow I am going to an LGBTQ meeting, it's a PFLAG event and I went last week too. It was pretty good to go and meet new people and i'm sure i'll meet even more new friends this week. I have been finding it hard to get up and get things done, I have been feeling very lonely and depressed. It isn't as bad as it normally is but it still sucks, I am making it work though other then that. I just got done a series on netflix called iZombie, it was really good i'm super hyped to watch season 2 when it comes out! I definitely suggest you check it out. I don't know what else to write about so i'll go figure out what I want to do in a new video!
Until next time, bye!

No comments: