Let me start this by saying if you are family to me please do not read this post this is a personal experience I had and I am not comfortable sharing with you!~
Thursday night was the night I had to turn in my big paper of the semester which I had been working on for 3 weeks. To celebrate I was going out with one of my boyfriends, we will call him Jason. He wanted to go to Baltimore and drop acid with me so that we could have a bonding experience. Which I was excited for because it's been awhile since I've done that and I have been feeling very depressed and unmotivated lately.So the night pretty much started when my class ended and he picked me up. We drove to Baltimore and went to the inner harbor and in the car we dropped 3 hits of double strength acid, which is about 6 hits of regular acid. The only time I had dropped acid before that I had only taken 1 hit. So anyway we start walking around and go up onto Federal hill and sit there chilling looking into the city. At this point I was starting to feel a bit weird but I was also hungry so we decided to go to his house to get some food. As we make our way down hill using the staircase I realize that its becoming hard to step properly because I can't tell how far away the steps are from my feet and so I start to lose my balance but I end up being ok. We walk along the road to get to the car and I start to feel like i'm looking at the world through some kind of a lense, everything feels like its slanted towards me and I feel a bit loopy. As we get to the car to sit down its then that I realize that my perception of self has changed, by that I mean the ability to feel and know where all my body parts are became different. Looking down at my body was really strange but I tried to keep my eyes on all the pretty lights, at this point I was just very interested by all the colors and moving cars. About 5 minutes later I was beginning to laugh a bit and I thought it started raining, I said something about it but then I looked again and I realized I was having visuals! The lights were creating some cool effects around them and made everything shine. I looked down at the lines on the road and saw that they were doing something similar, but as time went on it got much more intense. So intense that I began laughing uncontrollably! I saw the lights moving and skipping around and looking so shiny and all I could think of is how unusual it is and how awesome it looked!
This is sort of how it looked, the colors reflected the color of the light itself though. and there were also different shapes and patterns
He started to make a joke about how he thinks even at the moment feeling how we feel he thought he could talk to a cop no problem and then he said but I don't think you could. During him saying that I was STILL LAUGHING for some reason that made me laugh even harder and I began to curl over in my seat laughing! It was amazing to look at everything I didn't want to close my eyes or miss a second of it! I pretty much laughed the whole way back to his house, but when we got there he told me I was going to meet his roommates so I tried to compose myself. Though I still was noticeably tripping lol, we went down into his room after meeting his roommates (who seemed very nice) and I laid down on his bed and stared at the ceiling. That felt really good to lay down, he put on some music similar to trance which was really cool to listen to and he also put a picture on his screen of like a tree with the night sky in the back. The picture looked like the different colors and things were moving and waving back and forth and were changing colors rhythmically. After a while we decided to smoke a bowl out of the bong. That was really fun, I coughed a lot though haha. At this point we still hadn't eaten and I was still pretty hungry so we went out to the store to get some food. At this point I was still tripping very hard and now I was kind of stoned, while driving the lights were still really pretty and sparkly and fun to look at. As we are driving there we talked about how I should try to act sober and I thought it would be hard, but not that hard. As we got in there though I was realizing it was a lot harder than I thought, I would find myself staring at things and rambling and randomly laughing. We ended up getting mac & cheese, some BBQ chips, and my favorite, sour patch kids! When we got to the checkout I totally forgot I had the sour patch kids in my hands and he reminded me, when the lady at the counter started talking to him I just got quiet and watched him pay. As we were leaving I was said "Oh my god I totally forgot I was supposed to be acting sober and cool... did I seem like I was tripping to you?" and he said that it was apparent something was up with me but that it was only like 5 employees in there so it didn't really matter much. Honestly I didn't really care at all so I was fine with whatever haha. We drove back to his house and I was pretty excited to get some food in me, it is all I could think of at that point. I mean I was still very distracted by the whole "tripping" thing xD but food was still something on my mind. When we got back we started making food, I remember that standing up was pretty annoying, I just wanted to lay down and relax. So I stood in the kitchen with him for a while but eventually I went to lay down which was very good. The food was ok too, I hadn't eaten in awhile so it felt good to get food in me. After we ate we smoked another bowl and cuddled in bed, we kind of just explored each other and felt each other all over. Cuddling was really fun while tripping, it made me feel very close to him. Just being that close to someone while in that state is very helpful and relaxing. We just kind of laid there looking at the ceiling or at the picture he has on the TV. After we cuddled and did.. other stuff ;D we smoked another bowl and then ended up falling asleep. When we woke up the next day and I was reluctant to get out of bed. I told him we should take our time since I thought it was the early morning but he told me it was 4PM! After he told me that I jumped out of bed and got ready to go, I obviously wasn't very energetic I was pretty tired and felt pretty slow. I texted very slow when I wanted to tell people I was ok and what fun I had the night before. I ended up getting home around 5:30PM and then went to bed and woke up at 1PM Saturday afternoon, I felt very rested and ready to get things done today! I feel very happy and excited to be alive and I cant wait to clean and get my life in order! It has improved my mood a lot and hopefully for a few more months to come. =D
Thanks for reading I hope my experience was interesting and informative for you!
I had a lot of fun and I hope that if you do anything like this, PLEASE be safe! Don't do it anywhere you don't know or feel comfortable and make sure you do it with people you can trust! My experience was a positive one but sometimes you can have negative ones, research before you do anything!

No comments:
Post a Comment